Casino Security & Gaming Operations
Welcome to our site! We are now offering services related to marketing promotion analysis, and table game video reviews. Please take time and check out Bill Zender's "Podcasts" and "YouTube" videos!
Can you count down a deck of cards in less than 25 seconds? Test your speed and counting ability in our Practice Class.
Upcoming Seminar Series and Speaking Engagements
University of Nevada Reno Extended Studies – September 18th through 21st, 2017 – Reno Nevada
I always enjoy presenting at the UNR Extended Studies Gaming program regarding table games management. The students are from different gaming regions throughout North American, and occasionally, from around the world. I will be covering the topics of Casino Mathematics and Table Game Management on September 20-21st. Following are the topics covered during my portion of the four-day program:
- Hold-percentage analysis as a management tool
- Game probability and profitability factors
- Game selection, location, mix and pricing
- Marketing strategies and customer development
- Customer service strategies and applications
- Maximizing department profitability and efficiency
- Casino database management for table games
See the Gaming Management Series overview for a full schedule of upcoming courses. Email email@example.com, call 1-800-233-8928 or visit the website for information about gaming management education from the University of Nevada, Reno.
Please sign up for my monthly e-Blast in order to get updates on the next workshops and seminars.