Casino Security & Gaming Operations
Welcome to our site! We are now offering services related to marketing promotion analysis, and table game video reviews. Please take time and check out Bill Zender's "Podcasts" and "YouTube" videos!
Can you count down a deck of cards in less than 25 seconds? Test your speed and counting ability in our Practice Class.
Upcoming Seminar Series and Speaking Engagements
The Southwest Table Game Seminar is coming to Albuquerque New Mexico!!
I will be holding two-day Table Game seminar on October 18th and 19th, 2016 at the Crown Plaza Hotel and Resort near downtown Albuquerque, New Mexico.
The Southwest Table Game Seminar is a “hybrid” two-day seminar:
Day 1 session concerns different methods and procedures that will increase revenue in table games
Day 2 session deals with areas of game protection and reveal different techniques used by today’s advantage players and cheaters, and provide the table game executive and surveillance professional tips and hints how to detect and prevent unnecessary losses in revenue.
Important “Take Aways” from this two-day seminar:
- Learn how to calculate the mathematical advantage of most games based on true odds and payoff odds.
- Understand the factors that drive the hold percentage of any table game, and have the ability to calculate future hold percentage range.
- Learn how statistics plays an important role in gauging the risk range of higher limit players.
- Become better equipped to determine the value or cost of match play and promo chip programs.
- Understand the difference between an amateur or novice counter, and a professional counter.
- Better comprehend what count bet spread is needed to gain an advantage and how much per hour a professional card counter will theoretically win from the casino.
- How to detected dealer and procedural weaknesses that are used by the advantage player to beat the casino.
- Understand the more common methods of cheating at all the casino games, including a number of more recent scams involving cameras and electronic devices.
- Learn to look for different indicators or signs of cheating so that the floor supervisor, manager, or surveillance operator will be able to detect various forms of casino cheating.
The Southwest Table Games Seminar October 18th and 19th in Albuquerque. For more information and registration forms, please email me at firstname.lastname@example.org. The cost of attending this two-day seminar is $500 per person. The seminar includes snacks and drinks, handouts, and a certificate of completion. I’m looking to limit the seminar to the first 30 participants. Unfortunately, I do not take charge cards, but I do take checks and bank transfers.
Note: Because this is a combination Table Game Management and Game Protection Seminar; participants that choose to come to only one specific day of the seminar may do so. Those who wish to attend only one day of the seminar will be changed a special price of $300 per day. Please advise me as to which day you wish to attend.
If you have any questions, please feel free in contacting me at email@example.com or 702-423-5734. Take care, good luck and I hope to see you in Albuquerque the end of middle of October!
Bill Zender and Associates
Cutting Edge Table Games Conference – Flamingo Hotel Las Vegas – November 14th, 2016
I will be speaking at the Cutting Edge Table Game Conference in Las Vegas again this year, November 14th, 2016. This year I will be presenting a morning session on the Mathematics of Table Games, and an afternoon session about the Cost of Table Game Promotions (8:30A-Noon & 2:00P-5:30P).
Mathematics of Table Games: I will be covering the different mathematical house advantages for the various table games and their side bets. I also discuss the increased percentage obtain from customers using poor game strategies. Other areas of examples and discussion will be factors that move hold percentage, how the correct use of side bets will increase hold percentage and the game’s revenue potential, the importance of increased game pace (hand decisions) on hold and revenue, and how to determine you game’s maximum bankroll risk of loss based on statistical distribution.
Cost of Table Game Promotions: I will be examining the cost of different table game promotions including the cost of rule changes, the effect of incorporating value added promotions (think bonus hands), the cost and use of match play coupons and single play promotional chips, and the cost of using multi-play (play-till-you-lose) chips. I will also be explaining how different promotions can be used to beat the casinos out of serious money usually without the casino knowing it. The player incentive known as “discount on loss” will also be examined.
As always, I look forward to working with Randy Green and BNP Media. For more information on the Cutting Edge Table Game Conference please go to; http://www.tablegamesconf.com/
Please sign up for my monthly e-Blast in order to get updates on the next workshops and seminars.